August 6, 2022
Altra Firearms - TSP Shooting Range
During this course of training, students will continue to enhance and refine their previously learned skills from our Level 2 Course. You will be challenging yourself moving in various positions while shooting and practicing Cardinal Rule # 4! Life doesn’t happen on a “flat range” and neither does this course.
At the completion of this course, you will have a solid understanding of your gun handling skills during a deadly force encounter.
Graduate of our Level 2 - CCW Defensive Handgun course within the past year.
You may cancel this course for a full refund prior to 3 weeks from the start date or you may reschedule for a future date up to 1 year from the original date of purchase. If you cancel within the same week as the course (within 7 days barring emergencies), you will forfeit your registration fee and be required to pay full price to sign up for the course again.
You will be required to bring the following with you:
1. Eye protection
2. Hearing protection
3. Your pistol
4. A holster that is concealed as you wear it on the street
5. A minimum of TWO magazines (or speedloaders for revolver users) – MORE THE MARRIER
6. A minimum of 250 bullets for your caliber of pistol
7. A garment to conceal you holstered firearm with
8. A hat with a brim (baseball style hat is preferred)
9. Check the weather and dress accordingly; we will be outside the whole time. No open-toe shoes permitted.