May 28, 2022
Altra Firearms - TSP Shooting Range
This is a live-fire course that is to put into action the skills you learned in our Level 1 Course. Additionally, you will be incorporating new skills particular to Concealed Carry. We start with some basic drills to kick-start your mind. Then we learn how to properly draw your concealed firearm, moving, delivering accurate shots, scanning and re-holstering when safe to do so. This is how we carry on the street, and it’s how we’re going to train on the range. Our team of retired Law Enforcement & Military professionals will teach you the techniques like no one else around can.
Graduate of our Level 3 – Advanced Firearm Skills course within the past year.
You may cancel this course for a full refund prior to 3 weeks from the start date or you may reschedule for a future date up to 1 year from the original date of purchase. If you cancel within the same week as the course (within 7 days barring emergencies), you will forfeit your registration fee and be required to pay full price to sign up for the course again.
You will be required to bring the following with you:
1. Eye protection
2. Hearing protection
3. A Concealed Carry pistol
4. A holster that will be worn on a belt or on your strong-side hip (no In-The-Waistband, Cross-draw or Shoulder holsters permitted)
5. A minimum of TWO magazines (or speedloaders for revolver users) – MORE THE MERRIER
6. A minimum of 200 bullets for your caliber of pistol
7. A garment to conceal you holstered firearm with
8. A hat with a brim (baseball style hat is preferred)
9. Check the weather and dress accordingly; we will be outside the whole time. No open-toe shoes permitted.