September 18, 2022
This course is for Officers who meet the definition of a qualified retired law enforcement officer (Title 18 §926C). You must also be in possession of a Retired Law Enforcement Officer Identification card. By law, officers are required to qualify annually on the type(s) of weapons (semi-automatic and/or revolver) you intend to carry concealed. Officers wishing to qualify must affirm their eligibility under the provisions and requirements of PA Code 37 §221.31. To do so, you shall complete the Pennsylvania Retired Officer Concealed Carry Acknowledgement Form and bring it with you.
As of 2020, the Pennsylvania State Police has instituted a standardized course of fire for the RLEIA qualification course. Please review it and become familiar with it prior to attending our course.
Must be a Retired Law Enforcement Officer
A certified House of Worship Security Team Officer
You may cancel this course for a full refund prior to 3 weeks from the start date or you may reschedule for a future date up to 1 year from the original date of purchase. If you cancel within the same week as the course (within 7 days barring emergencies), you will forfeit your registration fee and be required to pay full price to sign up for the course again.
You are required to bring the following with you:
1. Valid Retired LE ID card
2. Completed Retired Officer Concealed Carry Acknowledgement Form
3. Eye protection
4. Hearing protection
5. Your pistol
7. A minimum of TWO magazines (or speedloaders for revolver users)
8. A minimum of 50 rounds for the caliber you are qualifying with (bring extra if you think you may need remedial)
9. A hat with a brim (baseball style hat is preferred)
10. Check the weather and dress accordingly; we will be outside the whole time. No open-toe shoes permitted.